The Mortal Instruments Casting Call


Have you ever read a book and pictured exactly what the characters would look like? I know I do all the time, so I thought it would be a lot of fun to gather a bunch of pictures of models and actors that reminded me of certain characters. I've gathered a lookalike for Clary, Simon, Jace, Alec, Isabelle, Magnus, Maya, and Jonathan/Sebastian from The Mortal Instruments. They already have a cast of these characters for both the movie and the TV show, but I thought it would be interesting to choose people that look more like what I imagined, as well as a more correct age. Unfortunately I don't have the names of these people as I found most of them through searching for character inspiration on Google and Pinterest, but I hope you enjoy them anyway!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Alec Lightwood Autistic?

Is Robert Lightwood Gay?